A Bridge between the 24th IDA and the Korean War & Korean Service Veterans Association, Inc.
We have always been proud of our "First to Fight" and "Victory Division" heritage. And rightly so.
But those of us who served during the Korean War as well as those who served in Korea anytime after the Armistice was signed (Korean Service Veterans) have a unique opportunity, indeed a unique responsibility to do more to tell America about the Korean War.
To preserve its heritage.
So, the purpose of this page is to make those of you not already members of KWVA not only aware of KWVA, but a member of KWVA!
Here are some reasons:
- Graybeards, one of the best veterans magazines out there (next to the Taro Leaf of course)!
- A fabulous web site!
- Programs as the local level, a place for you to meet with fellow Korean Vets! (e.g., Chapter 169), Dept-Chapter Lists.
- State-wide programs (e.g., Department of Florida).
- Revisit Korea Program.
- Memorializing our Deceased Veterans
- Representing Korean Veterans on Capitol Hill.
- Collectively we do almost a million dollars of volunteer work each year.
- Donating thousands of dollars to the Korean War Memorial.
- Recruiting post Armistice Korean Vets to maintain our Korean War legacy.
- Supporting our troops in Korea today.
- KWVA President's Message
- Membership Brochure and Application.
- The Association Dept of FL Chapter 169